aloo tikki chaat recipe | aloo patties chaat recipe | tikki chaat recipe
Recipe type: chaat
Cuisine: street food
- 2 boiled potato, peeled & mashed
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric / haldi
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp aamchur / dry mango powder
- 4 tsp oil, for roasting
- ¼ tsp chaat masala
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp curd / yogurt
- 1 tbsp green chutney
- 1 tbsp tamarind chutney
- pinch of kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato, finely chopped
- handful of sev, fine
- pinch of cumin powder / jeera powder
- pinch of chaat masala
- few coriander leaves
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 2 boiled and mashed potato.
- add in ½ tsp chilli powder, ¼ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp garam masala, ½ tsp aamchur, ¼ tsp chaat masala, ¼ tsp salt and ½ tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- also add 2 tbsp corn flour and combine well.
- furthermore, grease hand with oil and prepare small patties.
- roast on hot tawa with oil.
- place the prepare tikki in a plate.
- top with 2 tbsp curd / yogurt.
- also spread 1 tbsp green chutney, 1 tbsp tamarind chutney, pinch of chilli powder and salt.
- further top with 1 tbsp chopped onion and tomato.
- garnish with handful of fine sev, pinch of cumin powder, chaat masala and coriander leaves.
- finally, serve aloo tikki chaat recipe immediately with hot chai.
(Visited 374 times, 1 visits today)