burnt garlic fried rice recipe | burnt garlic rice | burnt garlic veg fried rice
Recipe type: rice
- 4 tsp oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp carrot, chopped
- 2 tbsp beans, chopped
- ½ capsicum, chopped
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- ½ tsp pepper, crushed
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice
- ¾ tsp salt
- firstly, in a large kadai heat 4 tsp oil and saute 3 cloves chopped garlic.
- saute on medium flame till they turn golden and slightly burnt.
- further add 2 tbsp onion, spring onions and green chilli. saute well.
- additionally add ½ capsicum, 2 tbsp carrot and 2 tbsp beans. saute for a minute.
- now add 2 tsp vinegar, 2 tsp soy sauce and 1 tsp chilli sauce. mix on high flame.
- furthermore add 2 cups cooked basmati rice or leftover rice.
- also add ½ tsp pepper and ¾ tsp salt.
- mix gently, without breaking rice grain. allow the rice to heat up completely.
- finally, serve burnt garlic fried rice garnished with few chopped spring onions green.
(Visited 492 times, 1 visits today)