chilli potato recipe | potato chilli recipe | crispy chilli potato recipe
Recipe type: starters
Cuisine: indo chinese
- 2 medium sized potatoes
- 4 cups water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- ½ tsp black pepper, crushed
- oil for deep frying
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1-2 green chili, roughly sliced
- 2 stem spring onions, chopped
- ½ medium sized onion, petals
- ½ small sized capsicum, cubed
- 2 tbsp hot and sweet sauce (alternatively use 2 tbsp tomato sauce + ½ tsp chili sauce + ½ tsp sugar)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- salt to taste
- ¼ cup corn flour paste (mix 2 tsp of corn flour in ¼ cup water)
- ¼ tsp black pepper, crushed
- firstly, peel the skin of potatoes and chop them to thick pieces.
- further, boil the potato pieces for 2 minutes adding little salt.
- further, mix corn flour and crushed pepper to boiled potatoes.
- deep fry the potatoes into hot oil.
- heat the oil and add garlic, ginger and green chili, spring onions.
- also saute onion and capsicum till they slightly shrink.
- additionally add hot and sweet sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and salt to taste.
- mix well.
- now add corn flour paste.
- mix continuously till the sauce turn translucent.
- further add fried potatoes and spring onions green.
- also add crushed pepper and mix gently making sure the sauces are coated well to potatoes.
- finally, serve crispy chilli potato hot along with fried rice.
(Visited 940 times, 1 visits today)