eggless sponge cake recipe | eggless vanilla cake recipe in cooker
Prep time 15 mins
Recipe type: dessert
- 1 cup condensed milk / milkmaid
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup maida / all-purpose flour / plain flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ¼ cup milk, or add as required
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp maida / all-purpose flour / plain flour
- pressure cooker / oven
- 1 cake tray / pan
- 1 cup salt
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 1 cup of condensed milk.
- additionally, add ¼ cup of butter which is at room temperature.
- furthermore, whisk condensed milk and butter for atleast 5 minutes,
- after that, sieve maida, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- give a gentle mix.
- furthermore, add vanilla extract and vinegar.
- also add milk little by little and make a smooth batter.
- firstly, grease the baking tray with butter.
- and dust with plain flour. tap off excess flour.
- furthermore, add a cup of salt to cooker and heat for 5 minutes.
- then carefully place the cake tray into the cooker, leaving gap around the edges.
- close the lid of cooker without keeping the gasket and whistle.
- allow to bake for around 40 minutes on low flame to medium flame.
- furthermore, insert a toothpick at the centre and check.
- remove from the cooker and carefully un-mould the cake.
- finally, serve immediately or store in a airtight container.
(Visited 525 times, 1 visits today)