Ingredients for Crispy Veg Suji Bread Toast
- White bread – 6 slice
- Semolina – 1/2 cup ( 75 gms)
- Curd – 1/ 2 cup
- Tomato – 2 tbsp ( finely chopped )
- Green Capsicum – 2 tbsp ( finely chopped)
- Green Coriander – 2 tbsp ( finely chopped)
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Green chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1/2 inch (finely chopped)
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
How to make Instant Rava Toast
Take semolina and curd together in a big mixing bowl and whisk it really well. To this mixture add chopped green chili, ginger, salt, chopped tomatoes, capsicum and green coriander. Mix everything really well and the batter is ready. Keep aside for 5 minutes to set.
Coat bread slices with prepared batter
Batter gets ready to use after 5 minutes. For making toast, take a bread slice and evenly spread 1 to 2 tsp batter over it. Likewise evenly spread batter on the other bread slices as well.
Roast the rawa toast
Heat a tawa for roasting the toasts and spread some ghee over it. Grease the tawa well with some ghee and let it heat sufficiently. When the tawa is medium hot, reduce the flame to low-medium and place the prepared bread slices over it to roast. Roast the bread slices on low-medium flame until they get slightly brown from beneath.
Prepare rest of the bread slices as well. When the bread slices turn slightly brown from beneath, spread some more ghee and flip the sides. Now roast the bread slice until they get golden brown in color. Keep checking the toast at regular intervals to prevent them from browning and roast from the other side as well.
When roasted from both the sides, take it off from tawa and place over a plate. Similarly prepare rest of the rawa roast as well. It takes 6 to 7 minutes for roasting toast at once.
Serve the rawa toast
To serve the rawa toast, cut them diagonally or lengthwise as per your taste. Crispy and flavorsome rawa toast are ready. Serve steaming hot with green coriander chutney, tomato sauce or any other dip as per your taste and relish eating.
- Removing the seeds from green chilies makes them.
- You can also use brown bread instead of white bread.
- These bread slices can be roasted without ghee as well.
- Make sure that the flame is low – medium while roasting the bread slices.
- Do check the roast at regular intervals.