lachha paratha recipe | lachha parantha recipe
Recipe type: roti
- 1 cup wheat flour / atta
- 1 cup maida / plain flour / all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- pinch of baking soda (optional)
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ cup milk, warm
- water as required, to knead
- ¼ cup wheat four / atta
- oil as required
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl, take maida and wheat flour.
- additionally, add salt, sugar, baking soda and a tsp of oil.
- furthermore, crumble well with your hands,
- now add milk and start to knead.
- add water as required and knead to smooth and soft dough.
- cover with moist cloth and rest for 30 minutes.
- firstly, pinch a large sized ball dough, roll and flatten it.
- also dust with some wheat flour.
- furthermore, roll it into a thin circle as of chapathi. roll as thin as possible.
- grease the chapathi with oil and sprinkle wheat flour over it.
- now start creating pleats by folding with the help of fingers.
- stretch the pleated dough as much as possible.
- begin to roll the pleated dough like a swiss roll.
- furthermore, secure the end by pressing gently.
- take the rolled ball and dust with some wheat flour.
- and start rolling to a thin circle.
- take chapathi tawa and place the rolled paratha.
- after a minuter flip off and cook the other side.
- once the golden brown spots start appearing on both sides grease with oil.
- furthermore, flip and roast both sides.
- then crush the paratha to form layers.
- finally, serve roti immediately with curry of your choice.
(Visited 211 times, 1 visits today)