Wraps… Tortillas…. Burrito… Simply mouth watering…!! And even Mc’Donalds introduced this so new wrap, which was mouth watering and wonderful to have it everytime you walk into Mc’Donalds…
Nachos – 30 grams
Bread crumbs – 30 grams
Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
Paprika – 1 tablespoon
Corn starch – 40 grams
All purpose flour – 40 grams
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
Parsely – 1 teaspoon
Mexican Seasoning – 1 teaspoon
1. Grind 30 grams nachos in a blender.
2. Transfer it to mixing bowl, add 30 grams bread crumbs, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon paprika and mix well.
3. In a mixing bowl, add 40 grams corn starch, 40 grams all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon parsley, 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning, water and mix well to make smooth paste.
4. Take a paneer slice, dip it in the batter and roll it in nachos mixture.
5. Again dip it in batter and back to the nachos mixture.
6. Refrigerate for half an hour.
7. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet. Deep fry until crispy and golden brown. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
8. Take a tortilla and spread lettuce, onions on tortilla sheet.
9. Add chipotle sauce, mustard sauce.
10. Top with paneer slice and cheese slice.
11. Start by folding the wrap from below, then the sides and in the end from above.
12. Grill it for 2 – 3 minutes.
13. Cut it into half.