mooli paratha recipe | radish paratha recipe | punjabi mooli ke paratha
Recipe type: breakfast
- 2 cups radish / muli, grated
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- ½ tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- few coriander leaves, finely chopped
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ¾ tsp dry mango powder / amchur powder
- 1 cup whole wheat flour / atta
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil or ghee
- water as required for kneading
- ¼ cup wheat flour for dusting
- firstly, take 2 cups of grated radish in a strainer.
- mix salt and rest for 20 minutes.
- squeeze the radish juice completely.
- then add chilli, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder and coriander leaves.
- mix well making sure to blend spices well with radish.
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl, take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- also add required salt to taste.
- now add water in batches and knead the dough.
- finally, cover with moist cloth and rest for atleast 20 minutes.
- firstly, pinch a medium sized ball dough, roll and flatten it.
- roll it in a circle of about 5 to 5.5 inches in diameter.
- place the prepared radish stuffing in the center.
- also join the pleats together and press the pleats from center.
- furthermore, sprinkle some flour and roll to of a chapati size.
- firstly on hot tawa, place the rolled paratha and cook for a minute.
- then add oil / ghee and press slightly.
- flip again once or twice till both the sides are cooked properly.
- finally, serve muli paratha with curd, pickle or curry.
(Visited 457 times, 1 visits today)