palak paratha recipe | spinach paratha recipe | palak ka paratha
Recipe type: paratha
- 1 bunch palak leaves / spinach
- 3 cups water
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 green chilli
- 2 cup wheat flour
- ½ tsp ajwain / carom seeds
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp oil
- water as required, to knead dough
- ½ cup wheat flour, to dust
- oil / ghee / for roasting
- firstly, prepare a dough with palak puree.
- further pinch a medium sized ball dough, roll and flatten it.
- also dust with some wheat flour.
- and roll it in a thin circle like chapathi or paratha.
- now on a hot tawa place the rolled paratha and cook for a minute.
- furthermore, when the base is partly cooked, flip and cook.
- also brush oil / ghee and press slightly.
- finally, serve palak paratha with raita and pickle.
(Visited 333 times, 1 visits today)