palak pulao recipe | spinach pulao recipe | spinach rice recipe
Recipe type: Main
- 1 cup basmati rice, cooked
- 1 tsp ghee / clarified butter
- ¼ onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green chilli, slit length wise
- 1 cup palak leaves / spinach, finely chopped
- ¼ cup peas, fresh / frozen
- salt to taste
- firstly, in wide pan, take a tsp of ghee. optionally, you can use oil.
- add chopped onions and green chilli. fry till they turn translucent.
- time to add finely chopped palak leaves and fry for a minute till they shrink and change its colour.
- once the palak leaves are cooked, add peas and fry till the peas are cooked.
- finally, add cooked rice and salt to taste.
- mix well without breaking rice grains. cook for a minute.
- finally, serve palak pulao with raita or as it is.
(Visited 1,150 times, 1 visits today)