pav bhaji dosa recipe | how to make pav bhaji masala dosa recipe
Prep time 10 mins
Recipe type: dosa
Cuisine: street food
- 1 cup dosa batter
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 onions, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 6 tbsp boiled vegetables (peas, potato, cauliflower)
- 6 tbsp tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp coconut chutney
- 6 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1½ tsp pav bhaji masala powder
- salt to taste
- 3 tsp butter
- 2 tsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- firstly heat the dosa tawa and pour a tsp of oil.
- wipe off with a kitchen towel or using onion head.
- further sprinkle water over hot tawa and wipe off completely. this helps to cool the tawa slightly, and get crispy – golden colour to dosa.
- now pour a ladle full of dosa batter and spread gently.
- keeping the flame on low add in 2 tbsp chopped onions, 1 tbsp chopped capsicum and 2 tbsp chopped tomato.
- also add 2 tbsp boiled vegetables (i have pressure cooked peas, potato and cauliflower for 2 whistles and mashed completely)
- furthermore add 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tbsp coconut chutney and 2 tbsp chilli sauce.
- also add in ½ tsp pav bhaji masala powder and salt to taste.
- additionally add 1 tsp of butter and mix well.
- further mash slightly without breaking the dosa.
- spread the stuffing covering the entire dosa.
- simmer for a minute allowing dosa to roast completely.
- now sprinkle few chopped onions and coriander leaves.
- scrape the dosa from sides and fold half.
- finally, serve pav bhaji dosa with coconut chutney or some butter.
(Visited 339 times, 1 visits today)