- 6 bread slices, wholegrain / white bread
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp green chutney
- 2 cheese slices
- 1 tsp tomato sauce
- ¼ carrot, grated
- 2 tbsp grated lettuce
- salt to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper, crushed
- take 3 bread slices and cut the edges from all 4 sides.
- do not waste the sides, you can prepare bread crumbs from it. to prepare bread crumbs see notes section below.
- roll them flat using chapati roller. roll as thin as possible. this helps us to roll later for preparing sandwich
- now apply butter, green chutney and sauce to each bread slices.
- then place butter slice over green chutney slice.
- also place a cheese slice over butter slice.
- then place the sauce bread slice.
- also place very little grated carrot and lettuce.
- sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- now slowly roll the sandwich tightly holding all three bread slices.
- cut the rolls into 1 inch pieces or as desired.
- serve with spirals facing up to your kids.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/fabfoodiesin/
Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYEY…