- 1 cup basmati rice
- 4 cups water
- ½ tsp salt
- 2-3 drops of oil
- ½ onion, finely choppedd
- 1 medium finely chopped carrot
- 6-7 finely chopped beans
- ½ finely chopped green capsicum, red capsicum, and yellow capsicum.
- 1 tbsp schezwan sauce or you can increase as required
- ¼ tsp black pepper or as required
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt as required
- wash the rice, and cook the rice in low to medium flame without the lid. add 2-3 tsp of oil. do not cook the rice fully and the rice should be just almost cooked.
- rinse the water from rice and keep it aside. bring the almost cooked rice to room temperature.
- heat oil in a pan. add the onions, and fry them properly.
- add finely chopped carrot and beans and fry them for 2 minutes.
- add finely chopped mixed capsicums.
- make sure you fry all the vegetables on high flame repeatedly.
- add 1 tbsp of schezwan sauce when the veggies are almost cooked.
- mix well and then add the almost cooked rice.
- add salt, pepper and vinegar.
- mix the rice gently so that rice get the sauce.
- your serve schezwan fried rice is ready.
Using the following links, you can buy the products to easily cook this recipe at home:
[amazon_link asins=’B00N2WFYB8,B00SWKB7YI,B00R5FEJIW,B00QV90M6G,B001QD5XHK,B00L2ZKBK6,B018S3KGV8,B01J8CCYZE,B00EICJA0M,B00QEYUWPO’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’fabfemina0d-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’82186c92-9d07-11e7-8c14-23b142628626′]