sweet corn soup recipe | sweet corn and vegetable soup recipe
Recipe type: starters
Cuisine: indo chinese
- ¼ cup sweet corn, fresh / frozen
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- ¼ cup beans, finely chopped
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ¼ cup corn, fresh / frozen
- 2 cups water, or as required
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp corn flour
- ½ cup water
- firstly, in a small blender add ¼ cup sweet corn.
- in addition to that add ¼ cup water
- then blend smooth to form a paste. keep aside.
- firstly, in a large kadai, take chopped beans, carrot and corn.
- then to that add a cup of water.
- also add prepared sweet corn paste and give a good mix.
- furthermore, now cover and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- once the veggies are almost cooked add a cup of water and get to a boil.
- then add a tsp of vinegar.
- also add corn flour paste and give a quick stir. to prepare corn flour paste, stir 2 tsp of corn starch with ½ cup water and make a paste out of it. add it to the soup accordingly. stir again and check the consistency. the more corn starch you add the more thick your soup will be.
- add salt to taste and give a final mix.
- pour the soup in serving bowl and top with black pepper.
- finally, serve sweet corn soup hot garnishing with freshly chopped spring onions green.
(Visited 1,133 times, 1 visits today)